1. Glass bottles and jars are manufactured by methods that allow for slight variations in size and volume. Bottle openings may vary by 0.7mm / 0.03in. for straight corks. Please ask your sales rep first.
2. If ordering agglomerated corks for bottles, straight corks or Synthetic corks are recommended for use with liquids. It is recommended to test all corks caps and closures in general prior to purchasing in bulk.
3. All colored items are painted and baked with lead free paint. Variations in color may exist. Wash by hand with warm soapy water.
- Product shipping originates from Glassnow, A Division of Couronne Co. - 12617 Beltex Rd., Manor, TX 78653
- Standard shipping is FedEx or best way. Special routing information must be specified at the time of order or we will ship at our own discretion.
- Customers categorized by the freight carrier as having a residential delivery address may be subject to additional shipping charges based on the freight carrier’s residential delivery rates.
- When placing an order let your sales representative know if the delivery address is residential.
- Special handling requests may be subject to an extra charge.
- Accessorial charges incurred by the freight carrier and not previously reported may require additional fees not billed on original order. Couronne Company reserves the right to adjust freight charges accordingly. Examples include but are not limited to store closures, re-delivery charges, inside deliveries, lift gates, etc.
- We can accommodate shipments outside of the US. The buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs and customs laws in destination country.
- Shipping estimator is available for contiguous US addresses only.
- Rates for Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico, or International will be calculated off-line.
- Rates provided at Checkout are estimates based on cart contents and customer provided data, final rate provided in checkout may vary due to sales tax, residential delivery, etc.
- Tracking numbers can be furnished upon request. Contact Customer Service at 512.339.7808
- With 24-hour advance notice orders can be picked up at our office/warehouse. Please make payment arrangements in advance. Please notify your sales rep at the time of order that it will be picked up rather than shipped.
Returns - Claims
- Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies.
- Trucking damage claims must be reported to the driver upon delivery. Failure to note damages/shortages on delivery receipt may result in claims being denied.
- Claims must be reported within seven (7) days of delivery.
- Glassnow will not accept freight/common carrier damage claims. All breakage claims are to be addressed directly to the carrier and damages must be reported to the driver upon delivery.
- No returns will be accepted without our return authorization (RA) number and must be returned with appropriate packing material.
- Any return shipped and received back to Glassnow with broken product because of inadequate packing material will not be credited.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to all shipping charges incurred.
- Authorized returns will be in the form of credit memo only.
- All returns must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Glassnow, A Division of Couronne Co.
12617 Beltex Rd.
Manor, TX 78653