Screw Cap 28-400 Electrolytic Tinplate Silver Lacquer Finish With Plastisol
- Product Dimensions - 1.26in D x 1.26in W x 0.39in H
- Compliance- Contains no harmful ingredients as defined by OSHA 29 CFR 1910. All components of this product are listed on the US Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) Chemical Substance Act.
- Closure Materials- Metal: 73 lb. - 80 lb. Steel X .20 lb. Electrolytic Tinplate. Foam Liner: Made with a plastisol liner.
- Features - Heat Induction Seal which provides an air tight seal to prevent leaking
- Compliance - Complies with 21 CFR 177.121 - Closures with Sealing Gasket for Food Containers
- Production Notes- Accessories are designed to fit our products and may not fit products from other manufacturers. Productions may yield slight variations in dimensions.
- Product Testing - It is the responsibility of the customer to test all items or closures for the specific use. Glassnow makes no guarantees that all items will be suitable for all uses.
|Product Info||Qty||Unit Price||Price|
Glassnow 28-400 Electrolytic Tinplate screw caps are manufactured with 73 lb. - 80 lb. steel x 20 lb. They are sized, coated, varnished and waxed providing a high quality closure suitable for a variety of product needs. This type of closure is designed for use with bottles and jars. This continuous threaded (CT) cap has a silver exterior and gold interior with a plastisol liner. Plastisol is a rubber or vinyl type material used for preserving foods for future consumption. Lined with plastisol, a rubber or vinyl type material, these metal threaded caps are ideal for preserving foods for future consumption. Plastisol caps are recommended for hot fill and cool heat processing. This heating process involves filling glass containers with appropriately heated food or beverages and sealing with plastisol lined caps. As the food cools, an air tight vacuum seal is created. These screw caps are designed for a minimum sealing temperature of 185 Degrees Fahrenheit, based on the product temperature in the jar after capping. The jar lids are designed to meet ISBT standards. Threaded metal caps are 100% recyclable. Warning: Sodium lauretha sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfate in the product base will react with the closure metal and create rust.
Glassnow cannot guarantee the performance of any container with our customer's particular product. It is recommended that all products be tested prior to bulk ordering for the following: verification that closure and liner are compatible with container to be used, verification that the placement and removal of the lid will work for customer needs, and verification of compatibility with filling and capping equipment. Contact your sales rep for information on ordering samples. Glassnow is not responsible for compatibility of any container or closure for customer's particular use. It is the customer's responsibility to do product testing with containers and closures selected by the customer to ensure selected products will work for customer's needs.
|Cap Style||Continuous Thread|