Do I have to create an account before placing an order?
Yes, you will need to create an account before placing an order. Creating an account will allow you to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more. Click here to create an account.
How do I create a Glassnow account?
Click here to go to the Create an Account page. Once there, you’ll enter your information and choose a password to create an account.
I already have a CouronneCo.com account, do I still need to create a Glassnow account?
Yes, you will also need to create a new account for Glassnow.com to move quickly through the checkout process, store shipping and billing addresses, view and track orders and manage account details.
Who do I contact if I’m having problems logging into or with using my account?
Please click here and fill out the form with your contact info and details of the issue you are having. Our team will reach out to you shortly.
I’m worried about entering my credit information online, is your site safe?
Definitely, Glassnow.com offers an upgraded shopping cart with a secure credit card.
How do I get a quote for a large volume order?
To request a large volume quote on one of our current items please click here and fill out the form. A sales representative will follow up with you as soon as possible regarding your request.
Can I get special pricing on large quantity orders?
Definitely, we offer decreased pricing for purchases of 10 cases, 100 cases, and pallet size orders. For orders of multiple pallets or container quantities, please click here and fill out the form. A sales representative will follow up with you as soon as possible regarding your request.
Can I mix product colors and still receive volume pricing?
Yes, quantity discounts can be reached by mixing colors of the same product styles. Discounts start at 10 cases.
How long does it take to process my order before shipping?
Orders paid with credit card or via Net30 accounts are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of being placed. You can check the status of your order on your My Account page. Note, for businesses with pending Net30 applications, orders will ship only after credit is approved.
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
To be more flexible with our manufacturers, Glassnow.com allows orders with no minimum order requirement.
- Backorders are accepted and held open for any orders you place through Glassnow.
- We confirm all backorders prior to shipping for your approval. If needed, a new credit card will be requested at this time.
- Credit cards you enter when placing an order with Glassnow are not saved for backorder purchases.
- We do not ship partial cases. However, substitutions are allowed with your approval.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept major credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. For business accounts, we have a Net30 option on approved credit for business accounts only.
Do you offer Net30 credit terms for business customers?
TEXAS BLANKET RESALE CERTIFICATE
Couronne Company Inc. and its subsidiaries, Glassnow and Mosaic Birds, are legally obligated to collect sales tax on all shipments to Texas. For resale tax exemption, Resale Certificates must be received in advance of placing an order. Below is a link to download a print-ready PDF form. Submit the completed and signed form to ResaleCert@Glassnow.com or ResaleCert@CouronneCo.com, fax to 512-339-1521, or mail to Couronne Co., 12617 Beltex Road, Manor, TX 78653. Charity, religious, educational or government agencies must send proof of exemption. Please create an online account before submitting your resale certificate.
Where will my order ship from?
All Glassnow orders will ship from Glassnow, A Division of CouronneCo - 12617 Beltex Rd., Manor, TX 78653 unless other arrangements have been made.
How will my order be shipped?
Standard shipping is FedEx or best way. Special routing information must be specified at the time of order or we will ship at our own discretion.
Do you ship to residential addresses?
Customers categorized by the freight carrier as having a residential delivery address may be subject to additional shipping charges based on the freight carrier’s residential delivery rates. When placing an order let your sales representative know if the delivery address is residential.
Do you honor special delivery requests?
Yes, if possible, however, special handling requests may be subject to an extra charge.
Can I get expedited delivery?
For an additional cost, we offer various shipping methods from 2 Day to First Overnight depending upon the location and products ordered. These will be displayed for you to choose at checkout.
How do I track my order after shipping?
Tracking numbers can be furnished upon request. Contact Customer Service at 512.339.7808.
Do you offer international orders and shipping?
Yes, we offer international shipping options. Choose this option at checkout. Please note, the order total does not include duties and taxes. You will be required to pay these, plus any collection fees, to the shipping carrier upon receipt.
Can I pick up my order directly from your office/warehouse?
Yes, with 24-hour advance notice orders can be picked up at our office/warehouse. Please make payment arrangements in advance.
Glassnow, A Division of CouronneCo
12617 Beltex Rd.
Manor, TX 78653
Accessorial charges incurred by the freight carrier and not previously reported may require additional fees not billed on original order. Couronne Company reserves the right to adjust freight charges accordingly. Examples include but are not limited to store closures, re-delivery charges, inside deliveries, lift gates, etc.
What is your return policy?
Please see below for returns and claims policies:
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to all shipping charges incurred.
- Authorized returns will be in the form of credit memo only.
- All returns must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies.
- Trucking damage claims must be reported to the driver upon delivery. Failure to note damages/shortages on delivery receipt may result in claims being denied. Claims must be reported within seven (7) days of delivery.
- Glassnow will not accept freight/common carrier damage claims. All breakage claims are to be addressed directly to the carrier and damages must be reported to the driver upon delivery.
- All closeout and discontinued items are final sales and non-returnable/non-refundable.
How do I return products?
- No returns will be accepted without our return authorization (RA) number and must be returned with appropriate packing material.
- Any return shipped and received back to Glassnow broken because of inadequate packing material will not be credited.
- Once a return is received and returned to inventory, a credit will be placed on customers account for use against a future order.
- Our glassware is manufactured as hand blown, mouth blown, semiautomatic and automatic production. There may be some variation in color, size and finish as well as slight irregularities that include bubbles or stress marks within the mold. These are not considered flaws.
- Wrought iron products are powder coated, but may rust over time.
- Manufacturers using our products for product packaging must provide us with a sample of the type of closure they will be using. We will test the closure against each production of glassware to ensure consistency with the neck or opening of our glass prior to sending out your order. If no sample is provided or type of closure noted we will be unable to honor claims relating to this issue.
- All colored items offered by Glassnow are painted and baked. It is recommended that all colored items be tested for each individual use. Limited quantities of samples may be purchased for testing.
- Glassware openings may vary from production to production. Couronne Co. recommends a synthetic T-top for all bottle and jar openings to assist in sealing the product in the bottle. It is recommended that all products be tested for a tight seal.
CUSTOM GLASS DESIGN & MANUFACTURING QUOTE
I can’t find any pre-made glass designs for my products, do you offer custom glass design and production services?
Yes, Glassnow offers production options for customers seeking to develop custom designs in recycled glassware, glass product packaging or metal. For more information on your custom project, please click here and submit a request regarding your custom project.
Are your products made with recycled glass?
Yes, we offer glass products manufactured with varying percentages of recycled materials from 0% to 100%. The recycled content of each item is noted on our website at www.glassnow.com. To determine the recycled content of any product, note the Recycled Content % displayed under each product’s “Product Description”.
For glass that is made of 100% recycled materials, the glass is sourced from glass containers and collected by a specialized company that transports that glass to the recycling plant. The glass is then selected, treated, and transported to our factory. Our factory uses exclusively 100% recycled glass without any additives. We also comply with all of the international treaties that commit parties to reduce greenhouse gases.
What are your corks made with?
Our corks are composed of 99% natural cork harvested in forests of Portugal. These forests do not contain any chemicals to allow for a chemical free cork material. Our corks are tested for the European wine market and pass the Moisture Standard Test ISO9727-3, Sensorial Standard Test ISO22308:2005 and the Washing Residues (mg/stopper) Standard Test NP 4502:2011.