Returns - Claims
- Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies.
- Trucking damage claims must be reported to the driver upon delivery. Failure to note damages/shortages on delivery receipt may result in claims being denied. Claims must be reported within seven (7) days of delivery.
- Glassnow will not accept freight/common carrier damage claims. All breakage claims are to be addressed directly to the carrier and damages must be reported to the driver upon delivery.
- No returns will be accepted without our return authorization (RA) number and must be returned with appropriate packing material.
- Any return shipped and received back to Glassnow broken because of inadequate packing material will not be credited.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to all shipping charges incurred.
- Authorized returns will be in the form of credit memo only.
- All returns must be requested within 30 days of delivery.