- Custom Molds are available. Pricing available upon request.
- All custom mold fees are non-refundable.
- All custom/special orders must have an established ship date. Merchandise will be held as a courtesy for thirty (30) days. All orders that remain “inventoried” at a Glassnow facility beyond the thirty day period will be billed at $50 per month for each pallet that is stored. These rates are billed as a flat monthly fee with no allowances for prorated totals.
- A 50% down payment is required on all special order items. Balance and shipping fees are due at time of shipment from factory.
- Custom/Special orders are shipped as stock is made available.
- Minimum order requirement is 1 case.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders or backorders without notification.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease quantities to meet our minimum case pack requirements.
- Backorders are accepted and held open for any orders placed through Glassnow.
- All backorders will be confirmed prior to shipping for approval. If needed, a new credit card will be requested at this time.
- Credit cards entered when placing an order with Glassnow are not saved for backorder purchases.
- No partial cases will be shipped; however, substitutions are allowed with customer approval.
- In stock items are generally shipped within 5-10 business days from receipt of order. Goods will ship sooner if possible. The order confirmation sent via email will have the estimated ship date noted for customer reference. Fluctuations of 48 hours +/- may occur.
- Out of stock items will be placed on backorder or pre-order to ship as they become available. See backorder terms above.
- Customer is responsible for advising their sales representative at the time of order any special delivery dates, shipping requirements, or cancellation dates.
- Prices are FOB Manor, TX unless otherwise quoted
- All prices are subject to change without notice
- Items are billed at prices in effect at time of shipment
- A Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate is required for any customers doing business in Texas to avoid paying sales tax.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
- Customer authorizes any/all charges associated with this order to be charged on their credit card.
- COD shipments are not allowed.
- Net 30 terms are available with approved credit. See Net 30 terms below.
- A $30 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- For any pre-paid orders, all customers within the continental US should include 30% of the order total toward the shipping fees. Any overpayment will be refunded. No delivery will be made without adequate shipping and handling charges included.
Net 30 Terms and Conditions
- Balance due in full 30 days following date of invoice.
- A late charge of 2% per month, not to exceed 24% per annum, simple interest, or the maximum rate allowed under the laws of the state of Texas, will be added on past due balances.
- If this account becomes overdue and referred to a collection agency, or if this account is referred to an attorney for collection, the customer agrees to pay all costs of such actions including reasonable attorney’s fees. Venue for such action shall be in the circuit court of county court in and for Travis County, Texas.
- The customer further acknowledges the above and agrees that with regard to any such account or late charges that the applicant, customer, and Glassnow are parties to a written agreement.
- Applicant, customer, authorizes Glassnow to verify applicant’s credit worthiness by obtaining a credit report, or by directly contacting banks, lending institutions and suppliers in connection with this application or later in connection with an update.
- Below is a link to download a print ready PDF form, submit the completed and signed form via email to GlassnowSales@glassnow.com or fax to 512 339 1521.
Download the application here
Texas Blanket Resale / Exemption Certificate
- At this time, Glassnow only requires Texas Resale customers with a valid Sales Tax ID to file this form.
- Below is a link to download a print ready PDF form. Submit the completed and signed form via email to GlassnowSales@glassnow.com or fax to 512 339 1521.
Download the resale form here
- Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies.
- Trucking damage claims must be reported to the delivery driver upon delivery. Failure to note damages/shortages on delivery receipt may result in claims being denied. Claims must be reported within (7) days of delivery.
- Glassnow will not accept freight/common carrier damage claims. All breakage claims are to be addressed directly to the carrier and damages must be reported to the driver upon delivery.
- No returns will be accepted without our return authorization (RA) number and must be returned with appropriate packing material. Any return shipped and received back to Glassnow broken because of inadequate packaging materials will not be credited.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee in additional to all shipping charges incurred.
- Authorized returns will be in the form of a credit memo only.
- All returns must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- All closeout and discontinued items are final sales and non-returnable/non-refundable
- Product shipping originates from Glassnow, A Division of CouronneCo - 12617 Beltex Rd., Manor, TX 78653
- Requests for overnight shipping will not ship the same day as the order is placed. They will be scheduled on the next shipping day with availability which may be several days out. There are no guarantees for next day shipping.
- Customers wishing to pick up their order rather than have it shipped must allow 24 hours advance notice with the order as well as making payment arrangements in advance. At the time the order is placed, the sales representative must be notified that the order is to be picked up rather than shipped.
- Online orders with International Shipping Addresses will be provided an estimated freight charge only. Sales Representatives will contact customers after an order is submitted with actual rates.
- For international shipments, the buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs, and customers’ laws in destination country.
- Accessorial charges incurred by the freight carrier and not previously reported or calculated with online freight may require additional fees not billed on original order. Glassnow reserves the right to adjust freight charges accordingly. Examples include but are not limited to store closures, re-delivery charges, inside deliveries, lift gates, etc.
- Online orders noting shipping rates for pallet size shipments are subject to adjustment if the customer cannot accept pallets or require special handling or processing.
- Special handling requests are subject to an extra charge.
- Standard shipping is FedEx or best way. Special routing information must be specified at the time the order is placed or Glassnow will ship at its own discretion.
- Customers categorized by the freight carrier’s as having a residential address may be subject to additional shipping charges based on the freight carrier’s residential delivery rates. Notify your sales rep if the shipping address is residential at the time the order is placed.
- A $15 charge will be added to orders when freight carriers are arranged by the customer. This fee covers administrative and warehouse preparation expenses.
- Couronne must receive a correctly completed Bill of Lading prior to the driver arriving to pick up the goods. Drivers that arrive to pick up a shipment prior to Glassnow receiving the Bill of Lading will be turned away at the customer's expense.
- Pick Ups should be scheduled for the next day unless the carrier is notified before noon the same day to arrive before 4PM CST.
- When not scheduled by Glassnow there is a $10 per pallet fee for each additional day the pallets are in the warehouse after the scheduled day of pickup.
Delivery of Goods
- Seller agrees to deliver goods in a timely manner. In the event that delivery is not made within 60 days of the original delivery date Seller must get approval in writing from Buyer to extend or choose an alternate delivery date or the purchase order will be cancelled. Seller will not be held liable for delays caused by natural disaster or acts of war or terrorism.
- Glassnow glassware is manufactured as hand blown, mouth blown, semiautomatic and automatic production. There may be some variation in color, size and finish as well as slight irregularities that include bubbles or stress marks within the mold. These are not considered flaws.
- Wrought iron products are powder coated and may rust over time.
- Manufacturers using Glassnow products for product packaging must provide a sample of the type of closure that will be used. The closure will be tested against each production of glassware to ensure consistency with the neck or opening of the glass prior to sending out the order. If no sample is provided or type of closure noted Glassnow will be unable to honor claims relating to this issue.
- All colored items offered are painted and baked. It is recommended that all colored items be tested for each individual use. Limited quantities of samples may be purchased for testing.
- Glassware openings may vary from production to production. Glassnow recommends a synthetic T-top for all bottle and jar openings to assist in sealing the product in the bottle. It is recommended that all products be tested for a tight seal.
Warranty, Safety & Product Care Information
- All items sold on Glassnow Web pages or featured in catalogs accurately reflect their current standards and specifications. Each item depicted or described herein is not necessarily suitable for every kind of use; therefore, unless otherwise stated in writing the seller makes no warranty that the goods depicted herein are fit for any particular purpose.
- Corks provided with glassware are intended for decorative purposes only.
- You should always TEST your product in the container you’ve selected prior to use.
- All colored items must be hand washed with a non-abrasive cleaner.
- By placing an order, the customer agrees to Glassnow terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Couronne Company Inc. / Glassnow All Rights Reserved.
The product designs featured in this catalog are subject, to the maximum extent permitted under the law, to copyright, trade dress and other forms of intellectual property protection. The reproduction of any of the product designs is, to the maximum extent permitted under the law, strictly prohibited. All photographs appearing in this catalog are also copyrighted and may not be used, reproduced, publicly displayed, or distributed without the prior written approval of Couronne Company Inc. / Glassnow – tel: 512-339-7808.