Screw Cap 28-400 Black PP Polypropylene Crown Rib With PE Foam Liner
- Product Dimensions - 1.22in D x 1.22in W x 0.47in H
- Prop 65 Compliant - BPA Free. Lead Free.
- Closure Material- Manufactured with PP Polypropylene. Foam Liner - Made of a glossy white polyethylene material
- Features - Provides a chemical resistant seal for food, acids, alkalis, cosmetics, or water based product
- Eco-Friendly - Threaded metal caps are 100% recyclable
- Production Notes- Accessories are designed to fit our products and may not fit products from other manufacturers. Productions may yield slight variations in dimensions.
- Product Testing - It is the responsibility of the customer to test all items or closures for the specific use. Glassnow makes no guarantees that all items will be suitable for all uses.
|Product Info||Qty||Unit Price||Price|
Glassnow 28-400 injection molded black plastic screw caps are manufactured with PP Polypropylene. They are designed and sized to provide a high quality closure suitable for a variety of product needs. Lined with a white moisture resistant foam polyethylene liner, these threaded caps create a stable seal for repeated use. Common uses for these caps include food packaging, cosmetic packaging, bath and body products, and other general purpose products requiring a leak proof seal. The texture on the outside of the cap provides an ease of use when opening the lid. Threaded plastic caps are 100% recyclable.
Glassnow cannot guarantee the performance of any container with our customer's particular product. It is recommended that all products be tested prior to bulk ordering for the following: verification that closure and liner are compatible with container to be used, verification that the placement and removal of the lid will work for customer needs, and verification of compatibility with filling and capping equipment. Contact your sales rep for information on ordering samples. Glassnow is not responsible for compatibility of any container or closure for customer's particular use. It is the customer's responsibility to do product testing with containers and closures selected by the customer to ensure selected products will work for customer's needs.
|Cap Style||Continuous Thread|