Screw Cap 43-400 Aluminum With PE liner
- Product Dimensions - 1.73in D x 1.73in W x 0.39in H
- Compliance- Contains no harmful ingredients as defined by OSHA 29 CFR 1910. All components of this product are listed on the US Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) Chemical Substance Act.
- Closure Materials- Metal: The metal used is Aluminum. Foam Liner: Made with a polyethylene Foam liner.
- Features - Provides a chemical resistant seal for food, acids, alkalis, cosmetics, or water based product
- Compliance - Complies with 21 CFR 177.121 - Closures with Sealing Gasket for Food Containers
- Production Notes- Accessories are designed to fit our products and may not fit products from other manufacturers. Productions may yield slight variations in dimensions.
- Product Testing - It is the responsibility of the customer to test all items or closures for the specific use. Glassnow makes no guarantees that all items will be suitable for all uses.
|Product Info||Qty||Unit Price||Price|
Glassnow 43-400 Silver Aluminum Screw Top Cap is a brushed aluminum cap. This continuous thread (CT) general purpose cap has a single thread on the inside of the skirt. However, these typically require a full turn before the closure is properly applied. This screw cap includes a Polyethylene (PE) foam liner inside the cap. An ideal general-purpose liner material, the compressible PE foam creates a stable seal. In addition, PE liners are odor resistant and pulp dust free. They also have good chemical resistance to acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, oils, household cosmetics, and aqueous products. PE liners are not recommended for use with hydrocarbon solvents. Aluminum closures are lightweight and can tolerate various temperatures. They are also resistant to impact fractures. They are applicable with products in high humidity environments, high salt content products, or water. Threaded metal caps are 100% recyclable.
Glassnow cannot guarantee the performance of any container with our customer's particular product. It is recommended that all products be tested prior to bulk ordering for the following: verification that closure and liner are compatible with container to be used, verification that the placement and removal of the lid will work for customer needs, and verification of compatibility with filling and capping equipment. Contact your sales rep for information on ordering samples. Glassnow is not responsible for compatibility of any container or closure for customer's particular use. It is the customer's responsibility to do product testing with containers and closures selected by the customer to ensure selected products will work for customer's needs.
|Cap Style||Continuous Thread|
We found other products you might like!