Screw Cap 28-400 Aluminum Gold With PE Liner
- Product Dimensions - 1.26in D x 1.26in W x 0.39in H
- Prop 65 Compliant - BPA Free. Lead Free.
- Closure Materials- Metal: The metal used is Aluminum. Foam Liner: Made with a polyethylene Foam liner.
- Features - Provides a chemical resistant seal for food, acids, alkalis, cosmetics, or water based product
- Eco - Friendly - Threaded metal caps are 100% recyclable
- Production Notes- Accessories are designed to fit our products and may not fit products from other manufacturers. Productions may yield slight variations in dimensions.
- Product Testing - It is the responsibility of the customer to test all items or closures for the specific use. Glassnow makes no guarantees that all items will be suitable for all uses.
|Product Info||Qty||Unit Price||Price|
Glassnow offers a 28-400 Gold Aluminum Screw Cap with a brushed aluminum finish. This continuous thread (CT) general purpose top has a single thread on the inside of the skirt. However, these typically require a full turn before the closure is properly applied. This screw cap is gold on both the exterior and interior surface. The ribbed top edge is designed to provide a leak-proof seal for packaging a variety of products, such as honey, fragrance oils, and body creams. This screw cap includes a Polyethylene (PE) foam liner inside the cap. An ideal general-purpose liner material, the compressible PE foam creates a stable seal. In addition, PE liners are odor resistant and pulp dust free. They also have good chemical resistance to acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, oils, household cosmetics, and aqueous products. PE liners are not recommended for use with hydrocarbon solvents. Aluminum closures are lightweight and can tolerate various temperatures. They are also resistant to impact fractures. They are applicable with products in high humidity environments, high salt content products, or water. Threaded metal caps are 100% recyclable.
Glassnow cannot guarantee the performance of any container with our customer's particular product. It is recommended that all products be tested prior to bulk ordering for the following: verification that closure and liner are compatible with container to be used, verification that the placement and removal of the lid will work for customer needs, and verification of compatibility with filling and capping equipment. Contact your sales rep for information on ordering samples. Glassnow is not responsible for compatibility of any container or closure for customer's particular use. It is the customer's responsibility to do product testing with containers and closures selected by the customer to ensure selected products will work for customer's needs.
|Cap Style||Continuous Thread|